Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Big Bear 08'


The dogs before I left...

The girls and I usually go on a "Girls Trip" probably twice a year and with all the new mommies , jobs, and family obligations it's been diffcult to coordinate one. We finally managed to scrap one together, although some ladies were missed. Nicole and her parents were nice enough to lend their vacation house in Big Bear to us crazy girls. The house is a-m-a-z-i-n-g to say the least. I would like to thank them again for letting hang out there. Anyway, I was a little nervous that because I wasn't able to join in with the drinking that I would be bored. Not the case at all. We had the best time and I probably cried from laughing so hard at least 3 times. Playing drinking games with non-alcoholic beer made no difference at all. We ate tons of food and played caps for about 5 hours. My team... dubbed "Team Awesome" were the victors. We picked names from a hat and like I promsied Kelly I would not post the picture of her face when the teams were announced. It was priceless. Guess what team she was on? Can't wait for the next trip.






0 comments: