Monday, March 31, 2008

It's a Boy!!!

Well it's officially a boy. Travis and I are so excited. We can now start picking out names, toys , and clothes. We went to the early ultrasound place that a bunch of my girlfriends had told us about. It was so cool to see the baby that clear on a flat screen TV. Travis and I had gone to breakfast right before , so we could have the baby wake up and be active when we did the ultrasound. As soon as the lady put the wand to my stomach our little boy gave us a huge wave and high five. It was amazing. It was also a little weird considering the baby was moving, stretching, and waving , and I didn't feel a thing. They say in the next couple of weeks I will start feel him. CRAZY!!


Profile Scary Face

Scary Face 2
Leg , Pee Pee, Leg
That's a boy alright!!

Profile.

4 comments:

babyreynolds said...

So excited for you guys! Yeah -- another boy!!

Claudia said...

I guess Turtle is messing with the perdiction of all boys! lol or maybe she just wants to steal all of the boys attention...great!
I am so excited for you guys. Cant wait for you to start showing already!

my.party.of.five said...

so, was the necklace right?? i'm so excited for you Jess!! congrats on the little wee wee!!

Jenny Pogue said...

Congratulations Jess and Travis!
I am excited to have another nephew on the way. All my love, Jenny