Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Pooch

So, my pooch has finally popped. It only took 9 weeks. I'm going to be huge. I will share a picture in a little bit. I can't believe overnight it just doubled. Yesterday nothing really there.. today there is something in there. Weird.

I have been feeling really sick in the morning's and in the late evening's. Hopefully it will end soon. I have been counting down the weeks/days until the first trimester is over. Though some say maybe the sickness will not go away, I need something to look forward to. Other than that I feel fine. I need to adjust to the sleeping on the sides and going to the bathroom at least 4 times a night, but that's been the easy part. I am so exhausted by 8 30 that it is easy to fall asleep.
I will post some picutures later.

0 comments: