Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's a...

Nothing much going on this week. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday. I heard the heartbeat again which is always very cool. The doctor said it's easy to find on my belly compared to her other patients. Other than that everything s going as planned.

Travis and I will be finding out what we are having on Saturday. So please get your votes in and your bets down. The last time I checked it looked as though a "boy" was winning, but it is pretty much is neck and neck when I ask relatives and friends that have not been to the blog yet. We will be happy with either one, but my guess is boy and Travis' is girl. So we will see in a couple of days. I'm super excited. I will post the ultrasound picture as soon as we get home.

1 comments:

my.party.of.five said...

i'm so excited for you!! i can't believe there is going to be another baby around! we are all in for it when our kids grow up together!!! good luck, can't wait to hear the news!!