Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick

I am so sick. It's like a hangover without the party. It hit me like a truck on Saturday, but I eat some lunch and laid low and actually felt better as the day went on. Sunday, totally fine. Today , I feel like dog poo. I can't seem to keep my eyes open or want to stop vomiting. Oh and the best part, (those of you that have gone through this before will know what I talking about) my husband in the nicest way he can, pretty much told me to "man up". So I gave him the finger of course. Guys have no clue what your body is going through and I always think it's laughable when such things leave their mouths.
Just thought I would rant a little about the morning sickness. Hopefully it will end soon.
Oh and revenge is sweet. Travis got a cold and he's being a HUGE baby. Love it!!!

0 comments: