Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I went to the doctor on Monday for the first offical pregnancy appointment. And yes, they confirmed it. I am 7 weeks and have a due date of September 29th, 2008. Now I thought this would jazz me up in the excitement, but now it's luke warm. It probably has to do with not hearing the baby's heartbeat. Or that I am just really nervous. Anyway, they told me things that I pretty much knew from reading several books already (thanks Claudia). So , the next appointment will be in a few weeks where I will meet with the doctor for the first time. I just saw the nurse practioner this time. Then maybe it will become more real.
I also got Travis' nasty cold which I am sure everyone has at the moment as well. So on top of morning sickness , I have a stuffy nose and a sore thoart.

This is going to be a long haul.

0 comments: