Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Countdown


So, the countdown has begun. I am now 35 weeks and going to the doctor every week from here on out. I had my appointment yesterday and I am measuring at 34 cm and the baby's weight is around 5 lbs. give or take. My cervix is thinning, but not opened. I can't believe this is happening. I feel like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant and now he is actually going to be here soon. I have totally mixed emotions about the whole thing. One second I am crazy excited, next I am in the fetal position, wondering why I did this. They say it's totally normal. But you get the feeling like you shouldn't voice that side. The "I'm freaking out" side. But I am putting it out there for all to see.

I will try to post a picture of the belly every week to go along with doctor appointment updates. For now here is a picture of my first babies. The Bogie and The Gracie.

0 comments: