Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby V's Fabulous Shower

Thanks Miss Kelly!!

Cocktails and munchies

Baby Cake
Diaper Cake with Presents!


We were lucky enough to have the greatest shower thrown for baby V. Kelly and Karen out did themselves with every detail. From the food to the games, everything was perfect. Check out the pictures. I had a blast and so did my mother-in-law which she still can't stop talking about it. Haha!! We wanted to thank Auntie Claudia for bringing the cutest cake ever. It was awesome. Also, thank my Auntie Dee for coming down from Fresno and making the gigantic diaper cake with her presents for baby V hidden inside. It was amazing. Last, to the most caring and giving friends a girl could ask for. THANK YOU!! I couldn't do what I do or be who I am without you guys.

0 comments: