Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4th of July

We had so much fun this year on the 4th. We recently have moved downtown and we managed to snake a spot for the HB parade. We rode our bikes down with some friends and my Dad and had a blast. My Dad and I got a little teary eyed thinking about how this was Jonathan first parade and how special this holiday has always been to the Ladesich family. Here are a few pictures from the day.




Jonathan taking a nap in the middle of the parade. Classic!

This is my friend Ian.

Hanging with the Ciucki's Hannah and Ethan.



Choppers.



Happy 4th.




This is my Sesame Street blanket from when I was a kid. It has traveled to every single parade since I can remember. It is still in great shape. They just don't make things like they use to. Love this.




0 comments: