Monday, June 15, 2009

Mother's Day

My very first Mother's Day was great. Nice and relaxing. Just what I wanted and sure most mommy's would appreciate. My kid woke up at like 730 , fantastic. Then we had ham and cheese croissants and then I was off to the nail salon for some pampering. Awhile later we headed over to Fashion Island for some shopping and lunch. We had my favorite CPK and little J had his first carousel ride. I was a little worried at first for him. But he was into it. And I think if he could talk he would have said "Again, again". Then we headed over to the Volcom skate park to watch Travis skate. The doodle loves to watch the kids skating. He is memorized every time we go. All in all a good day.


Travis skating


Loving the skatepark

The doodle and his horse



My boys

So tiny




0 comments: